*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
5 Ingredient (or less) Holiday Treats
Nothing says lovin’ like home made goodies from your friends, families and clients especially around the holidays. It’s a labor of love when someone makes you something delicious right from their home to yours. When you’re thinking how much you’d love to show your love to a neighbor or a favorite doctors office or even the Barista that makes your coffee just right, consider sharing some homemade delish wrapped up in celophane or a decorative box, an adorable cookie tin and a tag that shows just how much you cared to remember them.
Are you like me and don’t have the time or the budget to get all those ingredients ? I despise going to the market having to get all kinds of fancy schmancy spices I know for sure I will not touch again until reindeer fly. Imagine finding a few overlapping recipes you can make with only 5 ingredients and some with less. Look no more my friends, here is a list of love and scrumdiddliciousness you’re going to drool over. Your family, friends, favorite doctor, and special strangers are going to love even more! Dig out the Aprons and mixing bowls. Let’s get started!
Once you’ve picked your favorites, you may want to be hosting a cookie exchange (aka cookie swap) to share your goodness with even more friends!
20 Easy Homemade Holiday Treats To Chose From!
5-Ingredient Microwave Caramel Chocolate Fudge from chelseasmessyapron.com
- 3 Ingredient Old Fashioned Potato Candy from lecremedelacrumb.com
- Cranberry Orange Shortbread Cookies from momontimeout.com
- 5 Ingredient Hershey Kiss Pies from iheartnaptime.net
- Chocolate Rum Balls from pineappleandcoconut.com
- Santa Munch Popcorn Snack Mix from crazyforcrust.com
- 3 Ingredient Frozen Peppermint Pie from thirtyhandmadedays.com
- Mini Christmas S’mores Pie from bunsinmyoven.com
- 3-Ingredient Scottish Shortbread Cookies from theseasonedmom.com
- 5 Ingredient Maple Paleo Toffee from cottercrunch.com
- Cinnamon Sugar Biscuit Waffles from lecremedelacrumb.com
- Vanilla Creme Balls Recipe from tastesbetterfromscratch.com
- 4-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Brownies from familyfoodonthetable.com
- 5-Ingredient Puppy Chow Ritz Cracker Cookies from halfbakedharvest.com
- Chocolate Peanut Clusters from julieblanner.com
- 5-Ingredient Sugar-Free Nutella Bars from wholesomeyum.com
- Eggnog Pie from crazyforcrust.com
- Cheesecake Filled Cinnamon Rolls from chelseasmessyapron.com
- No Bake Coconut Snowballs from simpleveganblog.com
- Christmas Chocolate Banana Treats from primaverakitchen.com