*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Budget friendly wedding shower favors can be harder to come by than you think. They take time and planning and catching all the right sales at the right time. Giving thanks to your guests is so absolutely important, like THE most important part of planning a shower if you ask me! I know guests expect little and many would say ‘nah, not important’ but it’s the little things that count and this is one of them. Planning ahead is the best way to get it together financially, the more time the better. However, the favor ideas I’m sharing here can be done without too much time invested so you can get to the real festivities!
Budget Friendly Wedding Shower Favors
- Mini Wine Bottle Favors These can be done with wine, champagne and yes, even juice or soda, even water. However, the wine or champagne screams celebration! Print up some labels a perfectly placed ribbon and voila! Instant Bling!
- Confetti Favor how fun are these? ! Seriously, fill with your wedding colors and ask guests to bring to the wedding to toss at the newly wed couple! You could even hold on these and hand out in a basket on the big day!!
- Bundt Cake Salt Scrub Now this says Glam! and how great will they look all placed on a table for handing out?!!
- Washi Tape Candy Jar Favors Candy absolutely adds color, and while they’re delish favors they also add decor splash without having to purchase extra decorations! I’m a huge fan of decorating with a purpose!
- S’More Wedding Favors I never imagined s’mores could look so elegant until I saw this idea! I love love love me ‘smore love favors!
Have you started planning on the little details yet?
Big and small, they all matter. Oh, I hear you, there’s not enough time in the day to do it all. Plan as well as you can and enlist the help of friends and family.
Have you or has your bride registered yet? Check out our budget friendly Bridal Registries.
Thank you bunches for stopping by our blog today, it really does mean a lot to me. If you’re looking for an amazingly supportive and kind group of frugal and budget friendly like minded people, stop by and get to know us in our facebook group. We’d love to have you there as much as we love having you here.
What’s the best favor you’ve ever received at a wedding shower? Worst ?