*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Budget Kind Mason Jar Kids Crafts
Mason Jar Kids Crafts , yes that’s right and budget friendly. I have been posting lots of mason jar ideas lately and thought it was time to let the kids in on some of the fun too. In all honesty, many of these kids crafts are pretty much something I could make a few small changes to and make them grownup loving too!
- Mason Jar Superhero Bank. Do you have a lover of superheroes in your home? Or someone you are always stuck for ideas on a gift. Here’s your answer! This is an adorably crafted jar and you could even use an old pickle or mayonaise jar!
- Mason Jar Aquarium. Planning a trip to the beach, an aquarium, looking for party favors for an aquatic themed party? These mason jar aquariums are sure to be a splash!
- Mason Jar Night Light. Oh the glow these give off! What a handy little way to shed some light for someone to find their way to the bathroom or your bed haha in the middle of the night.
- Fairy Garden Mason Jar. O.K., so this really is the sweetest! Oh, the smiles a fairy garden will bring your family for really, years!
- Troll Mason Jar. Something about this reminds me of when we’d plant in school milk boxes. This would have been so much more fun to bring home to mom back then!
- Mason Jar Terrarium. This is perfect for boys and girls. Well, grownups too! Have some old game pieces or cars n trucks in the house from those days. This would make a wonderful memory of a toy once loved so much, now loved in a different way.
Seriously, I can’t decide if this roundup of mason jar kids crafts was more for me or the kids. I’ll say both and make it fair. I love these all and so hope you find something to make you smile in these also.
Tip: You can also use old jars from pickles, mayonaise, etc.. think miniature versions with baby food jars. Pick up stuff like this at thrift stores too and yard sales. The variety of shapes and sizes out there are endless and can make this an even more frugal craft when it’s free or found for a dollar or less!
Looking for some Awesome Inspiration, Deals and Special Offers ? Sign up for the Value Seekers Club (by the way, it’s FREE) here !
Stay tuned for more smart, simple and sensible budget inspired posts with us here at Barefoot Budgeting. While you’re here, check out some of our other ways to save and you’ll be sure to love our ways to earn as well.