*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Red White and Blue Crafts
Something about Red White and Blue Crafts that make my eyes and heart smile. I suppose it’s reflective of my home here in the USA and being a Navy Baby (not a Navy Brat haha). Flash forward to several men in my family now contributing to our country’s safety and well being including two grandsons I am blessed to see grow into men our family are proud of and they are all, each and every one of them loved so very much. So, let’s show our pride and our colors, our support!
- Clothespin Wreath . THIS! it really doesn’t get much easier and packs a big big punch! Kids and grownups alike can do this one!
- Rice Mason Jar Table Decor. Some people are just so stinking smart and creative! I never would have though of this and well, I have it all right in my kitchen already!
- Red White Blue Bandana Wreath. I’m so making this one and soon! Super easy and incredibly affordable!!
- Firework Blocks. Again, really… how simple and such a great statement piece! use some old blocks or some wood from an old project, voila.. this one could be a free project for a bunch of us!
- Mason Jar Flag Holder. Love Love Love! and really, you don’t have to be uber cafty to try this one out!
- Flower Hair Clip in Red White Blue. Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!
Red White Blue Crafts are great for well, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Flag Day, certain sports teams (yes, I’m a New England Patriots Fan!). Red White Blue Crafts are also great for theme parties like birthdays and homecomings, family reunions, and overall great decor in your home!
Did you have a favorite ? Mine was haha, you guessed it ALL OF THEM! How do you ‘show your colors’ ?