*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
DIY Winter Wreaths you can have in any part of the country, indoor or outdoor to celebrate natures beauty in our shortest days and coldest nights. No Need to have the winter blues when you have these lovelies greeting you when you get home. Your neighbors will feel welcome to stop by and share a hot chocolate and a good conversation to ward off that isolation winter can bring. I am a homebody myself. Just the idea of curling up to a good book or great movie or craft in the dead of winter while the wind blows and snow falls (and it falls a LOT here in New England!) sounds heavenly to me.
Don’t wait for the holidays to come knocking down your door, get ready with some beautiful and frugal inspiration to greet your guests and warm your neighbors hearts as they drive by and see these greeting them.
Budget Friendly DIY Winter Wonderland Wreaths
- Winter Swag Wreath. If you want to prep ahead and have this for years to come, try picking up some sprigs of artificial pine at your local craft store!
- Glam Pine Cone Wreath. Now is the time to start looking for those perfect pine cones. O.K… when isn’t it a good time?!
- Snow Sprayed Wreath. Really, this is about as simple and elegant as winter gets!
- Woodland Winter Wreath. I’m in love with this diy winter wreath!!
- Winter Yarn Wreath. I must confess my obsession with pom poms!! and neutrals! ‘not’ outdoor diy winter wreaths for sure, but I could live with this diy winter wreath year round!
- Blue Winter Ornament Wreath. You know all those old Christmas balls you changed out and aren’t using? Well, here you go! If you put the word out, I’d bet you have friends who have a box they’re not using any longer either! I’m going to make these diy winter wreaths in Red/White/Blue and one in jewel tones.
Pro tips: When you make your plan for these diy winter wreaths you can get a lot of this stuff at Dollar Tree or Walmart or yessiree in your own yard or home. Wreaths that need ‘forms/frames’ you can repurpose dollar wreaths by removing tinsel, etc.. or decorating on top of them. Some wreaths can be made with coat hangers and let’s not forget the pool noodle!!
Winter not your cup of cocoa? Check out our flip flop wreaths !