*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
6 DIY No Sew Pillow Covers
DIY No Sew Pillow Covers are my Thing this week. I change like the New England Weather, I know! Different times of the year I get fidgety about my home’s interior look. I want to tweak things or change up colors. One of the easiest ways to do that is with color and let’s not forget varying texture. I love mixing textures, that’s really my favorite. I always figure they have to be either pretty rich or extremely talented. It’s all about the small touches that makes a home feel like it’s loved and welcoming and well put together. I was yet again checking out Pinterest and other blogs for inspiration, and found a handful of super easy DIY no sew pillow covers I think you’ll like too.
This is about as easy as it gets friends. No sewing machine required! So, without further blah blah blah and yackity yak… from myself, let’s get our imaginations in gear and start livening things up!
1. You’ll need fabric glue to attach the pom poms to this adorable No Sew Pillow With Pom Pom Trim.
2. This Woven No Sew Pillow will take a lot of time to make, but it is so gorgeous that it’s worth it.
3. If you have a Star Wars fan in the house than you have to make this No Sew Chewbacca Pillow.
4. Recycle an old pair of jeans and turn them into this adorable No Sew Denim Pillow.
5. This No Sew Outdoor Tassel Pillow only takes a few minutes to make.
6. You can make this No Sew Throw Pillow with any scrap fabric you have laying around.
I’m excited to see what I come up with and if I don’t drown my house in pillows over the upcoming week(s)! My bed, sofa, chairs, maybe my car this time? I could use a new lumbar pillow for my desk chair too. How about you? I’m curious who is going to do what.
For more DIY décor ideas on a budget ideas, check out my post on easy upcycling ideas.